MBT Command Field is an enhancement of the SAP GUI command field for developers and others configuring and testing SAP systems. The tool provides new features for this command-line interface (CLI).
The following commands are available:
- Show object: Jump to the maintenance screen of objects
- Run object: Display data stored in database tables, view, or BW InfoProviders or execute programs or function modules
- Calculate: Evaluate any formula with access to system variables, profile parameters, and component version details
- Convert currencies: Do a currency conversion based on rates stored in the system
- Convert units: Perform a quantity conversion from one unit to another
- Find support information: Jump to and search on SAP ONE Support Launchpad
- Select and browse objects including use of wildcards
Supported object types include DDIC (tables, views, data types, etc.), ABAP (programs, classes, functions, etc.), and SAP BW (InfoObjects, InfoCubes, DataStore objects, transformations, etc.).