This command will show a given object. If there are several objects with the same name (but different type) or matching a given pattern, a list of matching objects will be displayed. You can then select an object out of the list to display it.
show <object> show <object_type>:<object> # <object> # <object_type>:<object>
<object> as well as <object_type> can be names of an individual object/object type or a selection in the following format:
List: <value_1>, <value_2>, ... Range: <value_low>..<value_high> Pattern: <pattern> using * and/or ? wildcards
Supported Object Types
The show command supports all DDIC, ABAP workbench, and BW object types. Since it is using the standard “jump” feature of the transport tool (i.e. like a double-click on an object in SE01/SE09) and ABAP workbench, many other object types are supported as well.
- Show table T100 (typically there’s only one object with this name):
- Display all objects starting with T005:
- Display all programs starting with RSP*:
- Show tables T005 and T100:
- Display a list of InfoObjects and InfoCubes: